November 17, 2011

Tallinn, Estonia


Have you heard of the Sea Battle trip?

Finally I went to one as a group leader for students studying at Chalmers. And I will tell you all about the trip in the next post (censored version of course :D).

But the most wonderful part, at least for me, was to see Estonia. Tallinn is one very interesting city. And the feeling I had there reminded me of home a lot. Mix of old and new, great number of churches and castle-like buildings, old city center full of tourist attractions... And most importantly - cuisine that reminded me of the Serbian one. Which resulted with extremely clean plates I think people from the restaurant didn't even need to wash.

Anyway, since I am too tired to write anything else, I'll let the pictures and wikipidia to talk http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tallinn














CIRC teammates, Melissa, Qui and I