January 21, 2012

It is snowing! Finally!


Yesterday, I was about to make a post called Y U no snow?
So imagine how happy I am this morning to see that it is snowing AND it seems that the snow will stay since the temperatures are low enough. I guess being happy for the snow is something you need when studying in Sweden, it being a cold country. Another reason for my happiness - if it is snowing than the Sauna party will be better because you can jump into a frozen lake! It is way cooler to get inside a small "fishing" hole on a huge lake than just going in like it is a normal beach. At least in my opinion.

Pictures will follow later today, when it becomes white enough.
Oh, and I made two new blogs for my master thesis. You can find them on http://experimentmasterthesis.wordpress.com/ and http://experimentmasterthesis.tumblr.com/ so feel free to check them out. At the moment there aren't so many interesting things, but it will serve as my diary once I get started.
So, of I go to eat my breakfast and enjoy real Swedish weather!
IT SNOWS!
_____________________________________________________________

My iPhone and Windows aren't in good relations at the moment, so I cannot transfer the pictures from today. HOWEVER! I have a video made by a friend, showing were we went today. It was simply amazing to see Gothenburg from this high point in Slottskogen, just behind the old ski slope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmBV0HWyWs8
Pictures will be posted as soon as my computer allows me.