February 26, 2012

Söndags brunch


It is promotion weekend!

Our adorable J.A. Pripps Pub & Café at Student Union Building has a new feature - Sunday's brunch. If you are not familiar with the expression, this is what dictionaries say about it:

brunch [brʌntʃ]
A meal typically eaten late in the morning as a combination of a late breakfast and an early lunch


Last week it was around 180 people coming to the pub and today I am sure we are as many if not more.


At the moment it costs only 59 SEK, but I don't know for how long. I think the regular price will be 99 SEK which still makes it one of the cheapest (and the best) brunches in the city.
And since it is spring, we were sitting outside, enjoying the food, sun and company.



Dani and I


I love people who look good when smiling on pictures. It is definitely not my case

To sum it up, this was a very nice start of a lazy sunday. Spring is here and I still have problems understanding it. I was reading Tingting's post here and thinking if couple of sunny days is enough to say that Spring is here. But when I went out on Friday, there was something specific in the air. That something that says to you that the season changed and makes you very happy.

Chalmers Studentkår

on my way home

I am going to spend the rest of my day as this cat - just relaxing and thinking about nothing. What are you going to do? If nothing, next week, you could definitely go and check out the brunch at Pripps.

Sunny hugs,
Ivana