August 1, 2012

Super Urban

Once a person asked me (with an ironical undertone) if my blog is about clothes. And I stated very clearly that I have no clue what it is about and that everything is possible. But I keep myself away from fashion blogging because that is not really my thing. I enjoy spending time looking at the pictures of different clothes combinations from all over the world, but I would be very bad in doing the same.


Today is, however, different. 
I have received a shirt from a friend of mine who is trying to establish himself as a graphic designer (this is not confirmed by him, but I would call it like that). I must admit I adore drawings he made that you can see on his blog here and since the first time I saw this one I have decided it is mine. 

We have been talking a long time over this and I even asked for a tattoo inspired by the flowers and diamonds in her hair (mom I hope you are not reading this, but I will tattoo it one day for sure). 
Anyhow, here is the final product. Pictures are not as perfect as they should be, but I have no batteries for my camera :( So the phone must be enough at the moment.



I was so happy when I saw the way envelope looks like and how my name and address were written. Also, insides were amazing, including a postcard, washing explanation, some "it's not art" frames and my gorgeous shirt!



I also feel like this shirt goes nicely with the cabrio parked behind my friend's place. Too bad I cannot drive a car, cause it would be so cool to have this one and then take picture in it while wearing the shirt.




If it seems interesting to you, check more of his work on the facebook page of Super Urban. There is a bunch of interesting stuff there that I wish to promote with all my heart, but am too tired at the moment (it is 1AM). 


Good night to you all, I am off to sleep in my new favorite shirt <3